Worldwide especially in developed countries human potential development and training is considered as the major area of productivity enhancement.
A study in America's top 100 corporates identify training and development as a key driver of corporate prosperity. Majority of these organisations strategically align personal development plans to corporate missions, goals and objectives.
- Top 100 companies invested more than 6 billion on training in 2001.
- On average employees of top 100 companies spend 63 hours in formal training each year.
- The top 100 also invests more in their workforce-4 % of payroll as opposed to the all industry average of 2.6 %.
How do you rate your company in training and development spends ?
Born To Win Forum
(Training & Consultancy)
3/348, 6th Street,
Kuberan Nagar Extension,
Phone: 91-44 22473715 / 22476127
We will help you plan, strategize
and execute decisions more effectively
If success of your employees and profitability of your organisation is your prime concern collaborate with a success coach. Below are some of the outcomes you can expect.
- Clarifying long term vision within your organisation
- Increased performance
- Improved planning & time management
- Higher satisfaction and morale of those under your leadership
- Increased employee retention
- Improved decision making and productivity
- Greater leverage of your uniques strengths, value and skills
- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
Ask for our complimentary coaching session
We look forward to working with you.
Today's Success Quote
People who are unable to motivate themselves
must be content with mediocrity,
no matter how impressive their other talents.